The following are the most common timbers we use for joinery, they are all sourced from suppliers that are members of the Timber Trade Federation which is bound by the Environmental Code of Practise.
The following types are available in Single glazed and Double glazed applications.
- Plain 4mm float
- Toughened. Heat treated safety glass available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Laminated 6.4mm. High security glass
- Frosted textured glass. We offer a wide range of frosted and textured glass designs from Pilkington and others.
- Fire proof glass. We can supply various types including Pyrobelite.
- Leaded/ Stained glass (Adhesive mounted)
- Acoustic glass. Laminated with noise reduction layer.
The following types are only available in Single glazed applications.
- Traditional Leaded/Stained glass. Handmade in the traditional manner.
The following types are only available in Double glazed applications:
- Low ‘e’ or K glass. Assists in prevention of heat loss, supplied as standard on all our double glazing
- Argon gas filled units. Assists in prevention of heat loss, supplied as standard on all our double glazing
- Self cleaning glass. Pilkington Activ. Impregnated with a molecule to break down dirt and grime.